S-26 PRO GOLD 900 GM
The Wyeth Nutrition S26 Pro Gold Stage 1 Starter Infant Formula for Babies is a suitable diet formula to promote healthy physical and mental development in your child. The Nutri-learn system of this infant formula is a perfect blend of ingredients to support your baby’s metabolism.
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS:
- from birth to 6 months.
- Infant formula based on cow’s milk
- Contains maternal mono sugars, lutein, choline, DHA and sphingomyelin, an integrated digestive system that supports physical and mental growth and promotes vision.
- Contains all the important nutrients for growth, which makes it the most appropriate choice for the child during the first six months, which is a key factor for the development of health by providing proper nutrition and activators that will positively affect the development and determine the stage of learning and success now and in the future
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- For infants, 1 to 2 weeks of age, use 60 mL of water and one scale of S26 Gold the first stage baby milk nine times daily.
- For infants, 2 to 3 months of age, use 120 ml of water and 2 scales of S26 Gold the first stage baby milk six times daily.
- For infants 3 months to 6 months, use 180 ml of water and three scales of S26 Gold the first stage baby milk five times daily.
- Breast milk is the best nutrition for babies and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. Consult your healthcare professional before using the product and to know the right way to use it.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without medical advice.
- Infants older than 6 months require supplemental foods in addition to formula.
- Consult your health care professional before introducing any new food to baby’s diet. If an earlier introduction of new foods is recommended by your healthcare professional, reduce formula intake as advised.
- Expiration date / Manufacturing date printed on bottom of can.
- Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.