S-26 LF GOLD 400 GM
Wyeth Nutrition S26 Lactose-Free (LF) Gold Infant Formula is a Milk formula for infants who are intolerant to lactose based on cow’s milk
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS:
- Suitable for 0 to 6 months
- Helps resolve lactose intolerance issues while providing complete nutrition
- Infant Formula
- S-26 LF gold milk is provided with a bio factors system which is a combination of alpha lipids, maternal mono sugars, lutein, choline, DHA, and sphingomyelin, a fully nutritional system that provides complete nutrition and helps to resolve lactose intolerance.
- Contains all the important nutrients for growth, which makes it the most appropriate choice for the child during the first six months, which is a key factor for the development of health by providing proper nutrition and activators that will positively affect the development and determine the stage of learning and success now and in the future.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- For infants 1 to 2 weeks of age: use 60 mL of water and one scale of S-26 LF gold baby milk nine times daily.
- For infants 2 to 3 months of age: use 120 ml of water and 2 scales of S-26 LF gold baby milk six times daily.
- For infants 3 months to 6 months: use 180 ml of water and three scales of S-26 LF gold baby milk five times daily.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.