PRE NAN 400 GM
Pre NAN is an iron-fortified dietary food specially designed to meet the nutritional needs of newborns and premature infants when breastfeeding is not applied.
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS:
- from birth to 12 months
- Milk substitute powder to help or replace child breastfeeding
- for premature infants.
- Contains all vitamins and minerals necessary to your baby’s health especially low birth weight babies.
- It is a special formula fortified with iron and has an adapted proteins content.
- Source of proteins in PreNAN is cow’s milk.
- Contains low sodium content.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Do not use PreNAN in case of milk protein allergy, lactose intolerance, galactosaemia/glucose-galactose malabsorption.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Put 1 scoop for every 30 ML of water.
1. Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for ﬁve minutes; allow to cool.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim. .
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of leveled scoops for age of baby.
8. After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
10. Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.