NOVALAC AD 600G
Novalac adapted solution for babies with acute diarrhea. Novalac AD is a specially designed formula to treat diarrhea and protect your baby from dehydration.
- Lactose free, Gluten Free
- 0-36 months
- Infant formula for infant diarrhea
- Dietetic powdered food for special medical purposes
- Pleasant taste
- Compensates the loss of energy as it contains rapidly absorbed sugars.
- Rehydrates immediately thanks to its high concentration of electrolytes.
- Stimulates your baby’s appetite as it contains banana and apple fruit puree.
- Easily digested, but designed for short term feeding.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Wash and sterilize the bottle, nipple and all the utensils you will use.
- Boil fresh fresh water for 5 minutes and allow to cool to almost 40 ° C.
- Fill the bottle with the correct amount of water.
- Add the correct amount of powder using the measuring tape on the packaging.
- Close the bottle by placing the stopper and shake well until the powder is completely dissolved. Remove the cap and place the nipple removed.
- Allow the contents to cool until it becomes warm. Try the temperature of the milk, dripping a few drops inside your wrist.
- Close the box after each use with the lid provided. Store in a cool, dry place protected from light.
- Use within 3 weeks of opening.
- Do not use after the expiry date printed on the pack.
- Do not prepare the bottle in advance, but always before use.
- The milk must be consumed within one hour of the preparation.
- Discard after each meal the amount of milk remaining in the bottle.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.