NAN H.A NO.1 400 GM
Hypoallergenic starter infant formula is designed for infants from birth to 6 months, at risk of developing an allergy (e.g. if another family member is allergic)
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS:
- from birth to 6 months
- Hypoallergenic Starter Formula based on cow’s milk for infants at risk of allergy fortified with iron –
- Naturally active cultures
- An adapted quantity of high quality protein
- Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids, which are also available in breast milk protein blend of high quality protein
- Contains probiotics (BIFIDUS BL) that contribute to the development of normal bacterial flora and normal digestive system function.
- Contains DHA that contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- If your baby already has a declared allergy to cow’s milk protein, do not use NAN H.A. 1 without asking your doctor.
- The introduction of any other formula, or cow’s milk, must only be carried out under medical supervision.
- From birth: add 3 scoops of powder to 90 ml of previously boiled water.
- From the second week: add 4 scoops of powder to 120 ml of previously boiled water.
- From the second month: add 6 scoops of powder to 180 ml of previously boiled water.
- 6 times daily for the first 3 months.
- 4 times daily for the fourth to the sixth month.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.