NAN COMFORT NO.1 400 GM
NAN Comfort 1 is a starter infant formula designed for infants from birth to 6 months. It is intended for the dietary management of minor digestive problems (infantile colic, gas, flatulence, abdominal cramps, constipation).
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS:
- for infants from 0-6 months
- as the liquid part of the diet during and after weaning, in addition to other foods.
- It is intended for the dietary management of minor digestive problems (infantile colic, gas, flatulence, abdominal cramps, constipation).
- It is not to be used as a breast milk substitute during the first 6 months of life.
- OPTIPRO: A blended Protein that is modulated in quality and quantity.
- Bifidus BL: Naturally active probiotics.
- DHA: Fatty acid that contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1- Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula.
2- Wash bottle or cup, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3- Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4 – Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
5- Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle or cup.
6- Use only the scoop from this container. Powder must be leveled.
7- Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops.
8- Stir contents of cup or shake capped bottle well until formula is fully dissolved.
9- Close can tightly after each use and store in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 4 weeks after opening.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.