NAN AR 380 GM
NAN AR is a food for special medical purposes, specially designed for the dietary management of spitting up. NAN AR is suitable as a sole source of nutrition from birth up to 12 months of age when infants are not breastfed.
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS:
- children 0-12 months
- Infant milk is derived from cow’s milk for special medical purposes.
- Infant formula to reduce regurgitation
- Helps to prevent maldigestion and diarrhea due to lactose intolerance
- Contain 3 main components :
o Starch: designed to reduce spitting up by thickening the feeds.
o l.reuteri: naturally active cultures.
o Optipro: protein blend for baby growth.
- Vitamins & minerals which support the baby growth.
- Contains Nucleotides
- DHA & ARA: Two special fatty acids found in breast milk
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1) Wash hands thoroughly before preparing the feed.
2) Wash the feeding bottle and the tools used well then boiled for 5 minutes and put on a clean surface.
3) Boil clean drinking water for a few minutes and then let it cool down to 70 degrees Celsius.
4) Pour warm water for feeding according to the feed schedule recorded on the package.
5) Add 1 scoop of milk for every 30 ml of water.
6) close the bottle and Shake well until the solubility is complete.
7) Leave the milk to cool a little and then test the temperature of the milk by placing a few drops on the wrist.
8) Feed for the child directly.
Use the prepared dose within one hour only and Dispose of the remaining amount of the meal
Do not heat the bottle in the microwave. Burns may occur.
Keep in temperature not exceeding 25 C and close the package well and used in only 3 weeks of the opening.
Breastfeeding is best for children and should last as long as possible.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.