FARLEY’S RUSK DATES 300G
The Farley’s Rusk date is a concentrated nutrition source for weaning, self-feeding, and teething infants. This orange rusk dissolves in the baby’s mouth, so it is easy to chew.
Out of stock
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS:
- For 6+ months and above
- Farley’s Rusks are a concentrated nutrition source for weaning, self-feeding and teething infants.
- Farley’s Rusks can be dissolved in breast milk, cooled boiled water, infant milk formulae, lactose-free formulae or baby juices.
- For teething, Farley’s Rusks can be a nutritious replacement for teething toys.
- Farley’s Rusks are also ideal for self-feeding infants, since they can be used as a finger food. They dissolves in the baby’s mouth hence easy to chew, and the baby would not choke on them.
- Available in four delicious flavours: Original, Banana, Date and Orange, and different pack sizes, to cater to the different needs and tastes of your baby.
- Ingredients: Wheat flour, sugar, palm oil, date, natural vanilla extract.Vitamins: Niacinamide, riboflavin, thiamin hydrochloride, cholecalciferol. Minerals: Calcium carbonate, reduced iron.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.