FARLEY’S RUSK BANANA 300G
Farley’s Rusks are a concentrated nutrition source for weaning, self-feeding and teething infants. When incorporated in a balanced diet, since each rusk provides a 6-12 month old infant with over 30% of the RDA of key nutrients
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS:
- For 6+ months and above
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Sugar,Palm Oil,Banana,Natural Vanilla Extract, Natural banana Flavouring, Soya Lecithin, Vitamins (Niacinamide, riboflavin, thiamin hydrochloride, cholecalciferol),Minerals (Calcium carbonate, reduced iron). This product may contain traces of milk
- Available in four delicious flavours: Original, Banana, Date and Orange, and different pack sizes, to cater to the different needs and tastes of your baby.
- Iron fortified rusk for your baby.
- Rich in Calcium, Iron, Vitamins (B1, B2, B3 & D)
- As a meal and snacks. Dissolves easily in milk.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- For weaning, Farley’s Rusks can be dissolved in breast milk, cooled boiled water, infant milk formulae, lactose-free formulae or baby juices.
- For teething, Farley’s Rusks can be a nutritious replacement for teething toys.
- Farley’s Rusks are also ideal for self-feeding infants, since they can be used as a finger food. They dissolves in the baby’s mouth hence easy to chew, and the baby would not choke on them.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.