ELUGEL GEL 40ML
ELUGEL is an oral gel used when local conditions prevent rigorous oral hygiene (in addition to periodontal and implant treatments or in case of sensitive gums), or when people cannot effectively brush their teeth.
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS:
- 40 ml
- Not to be used by children under six years of age.
- Recommended for “Adults Teenagers
- Used alongside periodontal and implant treatments, in cases of sensitive gums or when individuals are unable to brush their teeth properly.
- Used for oral hygiene with cover screws in place while waiting for an implant.
- Contributes to good oral hygiene
- Reduces dental plaque Cleansing
- Effective for Dental plaque
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Apply to the affected area with a finger or using a very soft toothbrush. Use three times a day
- Do not swallow
- ELUGEL does not substitute brushing teeth after every meal
- Do not store above 25°C.”
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.