DERMAPLAST HYDRO CORN PLASTER
For moist wound care; hydrogel plasters are particularly suitable for the treatment of smaller superficial burns and scalds whereas hydrocolloid plasters are used for the treatment of abrasions as well as for the prevention and treatment of blisters and corns
- 7 pcs : 7 x 2,2 cm – 4pcs, 6 x 1,8 cm – 3pcs
- hydrocolloid plaster
- Small wound dressings – plasters for toes
- Large wound dressings – plasters heel and sole.
- Breathable and skin-friendly.
- Provides pressure and pain relief,
- helps to keep the dressing securely in place
- Helps to prevent crusting and reduces the risk of contamination
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Do not flush the Plaster in the toilet.
- The treatment is more effective, when hydrocolloid plasters are left in place until they detach themselves.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.