DERMAPLAST HYDRO BURN PLASTER
plats are water-proof, breathable burn plasters with padding. The plasters create the wound area moisturised and possess an encircling fixation film which is hypoallergenic, causes no wound irritations and enables a firm fit. The burn plasters have a cooling effect and instantly help to reduce pain.
Out of stock
- 3 items per package
- Plaster for weeping wounds
- size 4,5 x 6,5 cm
- hypoallergenic fixation film
- cooling and pain relieving
- good padding
- transparent – good wound control
- absorbs secretion and germs
- does not stick to the wound
- gentle on the skin
- removable without wound irritation
- Indication :
– Moisturised wound treatment
-For small, superficial burns and scalds
- These durable plasters adhere well to the skin and provide reliable protection against infection or harmful bacteria.
- Their strong structure allows you to wear them for several days.
- It does not stick to the wound, so you can safely, harmlessly remove it and replace it with a new one.
- Can be removed without irritating the wound and worn for several days
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Do not flush the Plaster in the toilet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.