BIODERMA PHOTODERM MAX SPF 100 CREAM 40 ML
Your skin is milky clear and punctuated by many freckles. Your hair is red. When exposed to the sun, your skin systematically burns and never tans. You are looking for a protective photo of maximum protection to expose yourself by limiting the dangers of the sun.
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS:
- 40 ml
- Suitable for dry and normal skin.
- Formulated from a selection of anti-UVB-UVA filters
- Offers maximum photo protection and excellent tolerance.
- Fights against premature aging of the skin.
- Resistant to sun, water and perspiration.
- Indications: Dry and normal skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- After thoroughly drying your skin, apply Photoderm MAX cream evenly.
- The application of a hazelnut 1cm in diameter of Photoderm MAX cream on a skin circle of approximately 20 cm allows to obtain a photo protective film of SPF 100 and an exceptionally high UVA IP.
- Remember to renew the application of your protective photo every two hours (the lighter the skin, the more often you need to renew the application), or after elimination (rubbing, wiping, etc.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.