BEBELAC LF MILK
Bebelac Lactose Free is an infant formula for babies who are intolerant towards lactose and helps reduce these intolerance symptoms such as gas production and diarrhea, it also fully meets your baby’s nutritional needs.
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS:
- Lactose free milk
- Suitable from birth onwards
- Key nutrients for growth (calcium, iron, vitamin D and zinc)
- Complete Care
- For infants with Lactose Intolerance
- Fully meets your baby’s nutritional needs.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- This product should be given in combination with breastfeeding or from birth if you are not breastfeeding.
- It should not be used as a treatment for cow’s milk allergy.
- Please contact your doctor if you have any doubts
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils.
- Boil fresh water. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 min.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water.
- Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the back of a knife. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
- Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove the seal and replace with sterilised teat.
- Check temperature on your wrist before feeding.
Use made up feeds within 1 hour. Always discard unfinished feed. Do not heat feeds in microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.