BEBELAC AR MILK
Regurgitation is common in infants, and Bebelac AR is specically formulated to reduce your baby’s symptoms, it also fully meets your baby’s nutritional needs with its PreciNutri formula.
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS:
- 400 g
- Suitable from birth onwards
- Ensure healthy digestion for babies with regurguitaion
- Help to avoid spitting up of milk
- Anti-regurgitation milk
- For infants suffering from regurgitation
- Key nutrients for growth (calcium, iron, vitamin D and zinc)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- This product should be given in combination with breastfeeding or from birth if you are not breastfeeding.
- It should not be used as a treatment for cow’s milk allergy.
- Please contact your doctor if you have any doubts
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils.
- Boil fresh water. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 min.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water.
- Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the back of a knife. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
- Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove the seal and replace with sterilised teat.
- Check temperature on your wrist before feeding.
Use made up feeds within 1 hour. Always discard unfinished feed. Do not heat feeds in microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.