BEBELAC 2 MILK
From six months onward, in addition to relying on his milk, your baby needs complimentary foods in order to get the nutrients needed to continue to grow and develop. Breastmilk is best as it is designed by nature to give your baby everything he needs in just the right balance.
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS:
- 400 g
- Follow on milk
- Suitable for babies from 6 to 12 months
- Iron & Omega 3
- Vitamin D & Calcium
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- This product should be given in combination with breastfeeding or from birth if you are not breastfeeding.
- It should not be used as a treatment for cow’s milk allergy.
- Please contact your doctor if you have any doubts
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils.
- Boil fresh water. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 min.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water.
- Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the back of a knife. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
- Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove the seal and replace with sterilised teat.
- Check temperature on your wrist before feeding.
Use made up feeds within 1 hour. Always discard unfinished feed. Do not heat feeds in microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.