APTAMIL HA 2 400 GM
The Aptamil Hypo-Allergenic 2 Follow-On Milk is well-suited for babies who stand a high risk of allergy and are off breastfeeding. It offers your little one a safe and secure option for consuming a nutritious dairy product.
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS:
- Suitable for babies 6 to 12 months
- Follow on formula milk
- For infants at risks of allergies
- Contains Pronutra that is isolated protein with high efficiency ratio.
- Contains Prebiotics that support the baby’s digestive system.
- Contains omega 3 that helps the immune and nervous system development.
- Contains a low amount of lactose to decrease gas and discomfort.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils.
2. Boil fresh water. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 min.
3. Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water.
4. Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the back of a knife. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
5. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
6. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove the seal and replace with sterilized teat.
7. Check temperature on your wrist before feeding.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.