APTAMIL COMFORT 1 EZ 900 GM
Aptamil Comfort 1 is designed for babies who experience colic or constipation. It is specially made to be more easily digested and to shorten stools, helping to ease digestive discomfort.
Out of stock
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS:
- Suitable from birth to 6 months.
- Infant formula milk
- For digestive comfort
- For infants experiencing colic or constipation
- Baby Food Stage: Stage 1
- Aptamil Comfort 1 contains key ingredients that make it easier to digest than standard formula milk:
· Partially hydrolyzed protein (100% whey)
· Reduced lactose
· Modified fat blend (structured vegetable oil)
- It is a thicker feed and contains our patented blend of scGOS/lcFOS and results in softer stools similar to those of a breastfed infant, helping to ease discomfort.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Store powder in a cool and dry place (25°C)- do not refrigerate- use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
- Preparation And Usage:
Wash hands and sterilize all utensils. Boil fresh water. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 min. Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water. Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the back of a knife. Do not press extra powder into the scoop. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove the seal and replace with sterilized teat.Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37.5 degerees Celsius).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.