APTAMIL ADVANCE 1 400 GM
Breast milk is best for babies as it is perfectly balanced to support your baby’s growth and provide a stronger immune system. However, if you are unable to breastfeed, Aptamil 1 with Pronutra contains a blend of prebiotics, LCPs, Iron, Vitamin A, C, D and other essential nutrients your baby needs for healthy growth and development.#
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS:
- Suitable from birth up to 6 months
- Infant formula milk
- With Pronutra
- Source of iron
- Active progression
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Preparation And Usage:
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils,
2. Boil fresh water. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 min,
3. Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water,
4. Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the built in leveler. Do not press extra powder into the scoop,
5. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby,
6. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove the seal and replace with sterilized teat,
7. Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37. 5 degerees celcius).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.